It's my birthday ♥ Part 3

The last celebration was held on 26th evening with dancers from Fuzion. It's actually a dancers appreciation dinner + myself & Mark's birthday celebration. We had italian food for dinner & followed by a 4 hours lazer tag game. :)

Me & birthday boy, Mark with our first cake - Ice-cream cake. Us with our second cake.The posers :PEvan, I miss U!A bear for my bday.
Mr DY
My sis, Adeline
Twin sis, DeXin
Bday boy & the gf, Gen

Another couple, Yivonne & DannyPOSER.. LOL
Dancers!!!

It's been a long while since all dancers have our gathering. So it's good. Lazer tag was fun too.. Thou it was tiring.. Now i would wanna try out paintball and outdoor lazer tag. :P


That's the end of my 23rd Birthday.

The best birthday celebration!!
Never enough saying thank you and love you all..


--

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment