It's my birthday ♥ Part 1

The best birthday celebration ever..
ongoing for 3 days, full of love and awesomeness!!!

I dont think i can fit everything in one post.. thus i shall do a post on each day..
let's start with 24th april :)


Adam, a best friend of mine share the same birth-day with me..
after knowing each other for almost 3 years, this is our first time celebrated it together..
Nothing big, just share the celebration with our close one..
So, we had japanese dinner & karaoke the next round.. :)

Foodd..
More foodd...
I like the first one... It's superbb!!!
I ♥ tis :D
Myself & the Cheng's
Us
Bday girl & Bday boy


@Karaoke
My besties :)Girlss
YL's signature pose.. which we always did it in karaoke :PFriends

Several times tat nite I almost cried or laughed by myself because I was touched by all the acts of my friendss.. YL & Adam got me a pressie that it was something i wanted it so much for quite a while but it was too pricey, so i dint get myself one. They knew it a while ago and start planning to get it for me :) Eugene prepared a tiramisu cake which tiramisu is my favourite cake :) And also before the clock pointed to 12, I started receiving heaps of calls & messages to greet me Happy Birthday.. :D

I was and am really happy :)


To be continued...


--


0 biscotti:

Post a Comment