The 14.02

I know it'a a really late post about my valentine's day..
Was been really really busy and lots of things have been happening as well..

My 14.02 this year was spent in a special way..
We had this beach bash organized for the newbies who just came to perth..
So 60+ of us went to the beach, had some crazy exciting games and awesome bonding times together.. :)



Gathering & getting into groups..
Getting ready for Tug of Love :)

BLUE team.1,2,3.. PULL!!!Vips, Genesis & YanPin
Amazing Race - Build a sand castle..


Bury one..
Form a Star..

Human Architecture game..5 legs, 2 butts, 3 heads, 4 hands...
Game 4.. Bottles & shirts game...Run, run...Squeezee...

5th game... Couple game.. My brother & CrystalFruits of spirit.. :)


Brandon, Mua, Yanpin & Weiyue
Mua & Thomas..

I like tis pic of my bro.. :D


Mua & Brandon
Wit Miss Hor Cheah...
Macho guys wanna-be..The last n most traditional thing to do at the beach.. Dump into water!!


Our group photo..:)

It was awesome.. Despite all the restless times & stress we had..
I felt the best when i see everyone is smiling and enjoying it..
Love love love all my team members & all the visitors who came..
It was indeed a lovely and special 14.02..


Hugss & Kissess

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment