Another sweet weekend spent driving around, walking around, visiting beautiful creation of God, relaxing after the hectic week..

And I'm so delighted that I have my bro beside me.. At this point of time..
Being by myside, keeping me company, supporting me..
Muahhh.. I love u J.Loh :D

Speaking bout weekend, last sat, my bro and I went to couple of places..
Firstly we went to Claremont to do a favor for Melody.. Get a t-shirt from FCUK for her bf..
It took me a lil while to get to that shop as I wasn't familiar with that suburb..
After that, we drove to King's Park to show my brother around..
Then Northbridge for dinner & Millpoint before we headed home.. :)
It was a pleasant day thou the weather is too high causing us sweat like mad.. :S

King's parkState War Memorial PrecintJ.Loh-sThe sunniness lighten up my heart :)Happy me for not being the driver.. :PSee the bride & groom?? I saw at least 4 couples of them in that day.. Awwwh.. the sweetness :)I love d rainbow in between the clouds.. see it??Snapping d beautiful scenery..I enjoyed my day.. :D



Been doing loads & loads of cooking in this week..
never-ending..
guess I need to stop for few days..
or..
our kitchen will be in mess like.. forever.. :P


Loadsa ♥

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment