Sisterly Love

Whenever I'm down,
Whenever I'm upset,
Whenever I'm scared,
you girls are always there to hear me out, to comfort me, to make me laugh again, to encourage me, to keep me company..

We been through many things together,
We felt scared together,
We felt stress together,
We complaint together,
We cried together..

But that's not what only we had..

We had laughter together,
We had happiness together,'
We had peace together,
and
We learned to grow up together..

You girls are always the top of my list..
always the one i wanna go to if I had anything good or bad to share..
You girls are the one I always thank God for..
always the one I want to protect of..

Because..

You girls are wayy too awesome..
Sweet, pure, smart, pretty, cheerful, caring and always encouraging..
You girls are God sent angels..

I never thank God enough for you girls..
Love you girls with all my heart..
Sisters forever!!!


Loadsa ♥

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment