Pure Bliss Pt 2

Continue of my birthday's celebration. After a good good night at karaoke and a real bad hangover in the morning, I got myself ready for second round of celebration. And we had it in a real special way. Picnic at King's Park! where everyone had fun seeing me doing all the running, walking and guessing. Well, glad that all of them had fun :D

Let's the pictures show ya the fun of that day!

096
If you've been following me, you should know he's my brother by now. My favourite person I would say. He baked me a mouth-watering chocolate cheesecake for my b'day. Everyone complimented it thou he said it's not good enough. Bro, I love it!
116
Whilst waiting for the rest to come..
118
here comes my b'day cake..
142
Tadaa! My Tiramisu b'day cake, decorated with ferrero rocher. Soo pretty rite? and let me tell you it taste heavenly! Thank you Melvin!
119e
Big big smile..
128
my b'day organisers.. im truly blessed by 'em. they turned my birthday into a blast!
132
Ohh pretties..
152
Time to feed our tummy..
161
Food food food..
158
The gang..
179
Fuzion dancers.. Evan, mua & Gen..
209
Sarah..
219
Together with Cindy..
207
Yvonne had to bend so I can be 'taller'.
211
Phew witt..
218
While girls having their chit-chat, guys were busy with frisbee and volley ball.
183
Planning the surprise and the SABO!
190
So treasure hunt it was..I was given clues that lead to my present..
192
To get there, I have to decode the clues that will bring to the next person, and the last person would be holding my present.
200
The Sabo part would be they hiding or given me the wrong directions or even ran away from me when they saw me coming to them.
259
Guys having fun watching me running here and there..
263
Deng deng.. I found the treasure!
266
and It's my long-wanted Marc Jacobs perfume!
269
Another surprise awaiting me after treasure hunt..
231
The ultimate surprise would be these!!! They made my wish came true!
284
H.A.P.P.Y.
287
B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y.
290
J.A.N.I.C.A.
338
Aren't them beautiful?
294e
J for me..
236
Ohh..
255
So prettyy..
304
Love you lots! In case you wonder why there's so many pink around, it's the theme for the picnic, PINK.
328
I am really thrilled! This is a birthday like none before. It's the beautiful hearts that stirred me. No other words than 'THANK YOU' to express my gratitude. My birthday was a splendid one and I love every bits of it. Most of all, I love all of you my friends!



-♥-


0 biscotti:

Post a Comment