Back Dated

My blog were full of dust. So sorry :(
I'm actually done with exam last wednesday but caught up with heaps of stuff to do. Wonder why am i more busy after exam period compare with uni days. lol

Anyways, celebrated 3 bdays so far in june alone. My hsemates' bday & Luke's bday.. Scratching my head so often to come up with ideas to surprise my hsemates & also ideas for cakes. In the end, I prepared ice-cream cake for CY & cheesecake for Jac :)

Ice-cream cake with double choc & vanilla berries
Strawberry cheesecake with sponger finger as base. Dint manage to snap a pic after got it off the casing :(



For Luke's bday, we celebrated it during cell group where we had bon fire..whee
Cellies
I love the way the candles were arranged..Bon FireI found this!
Jump up high girlss..Marshmallow anyone??



Had a busy weekend.. Catch up with some friends which I haven't meet in years.. we went for italian cuisine :)
Babess..
Gentlemen
I love chili mussels :)
My fav Ciao Italia from Ciao Italia.. Got me?? :D
The pizza was fantastic!! Must try!
My most fav- Tiramisu


Woke up at 6am on saturday morning & went to the market to get ingredients. Eugene wanted to prepare an authentic chinese meal for his housemates, Mic & Rhiannon & their family as they love chinese food. Yet everytime they havta visit the restaurant for it. so i was helping him with the cooking.. We prepared 8 dishes all together from the entree to dessert. Started with his best dumplings, chicken soup, sweet & sour pork, sizzling tofu, assorted vege & tofu claypot, grilled fish with salted vege, stir-fry black-bean beef and lastly, red bean pancake. I loveee the red bean pancake.. It tasted so good!!! :) Too bad we dint manage to take any photos tat nite. We were kind of out of schedule and the guests were waiting for us to finish our cookings & start the dinner. Hence, no time for pictures :S But! It was a great nite.. Got to meet Mic's parents & sister and also Rhi's mummy. We have a mixture of culture.. Italian, Indian & Chinese.. LOL. Glad that they enjoyed the food and actually they love it. Mic's sis, Nat did takeaway some of the food for her fiance, Ben :D:D



There's much more to updates. But guess that's all for now. I'm really tired, spent 1.5hours working out in the gym today. Time to zzzz... Nites to all.


0 biscotti:

Post a Comment