Rise & Shine

Finally.... Exams are over for everyone..
Time for housemates bonding!!
It's been a long while since the four of us spend time together.
So we decided to have brekky since we can't make it for dinner.
Only this time, we have a guest joining us :)

A simple brekky prepared by the four of us.
I couldn't recall if we ever been in the kitchen cooking in the same time.
I was smiling inside my heart when I see us preparing the brekky.
And it got even better throughout the brekky where the girls getting to know him and he getting to know us, and all the conversations, jokes, laughter & I love the pressie giving time the most.
Got to see the shocked expression on CheahYen's face especially :P


Cooking pancakes
Our brekky



After brekky, us two went out to the city. Second last monday that we'll get to spend time together as he'll be working full time soon :(' Anyway, it was a wonderful day. Glad to hear that everyone is out having fun with family & friends and enjoying the sunshine :) Went for shopping (him, not me :) ) & a great lunch. Thou it was overpriced as it's situated among all the branded shops, it's a pleasant cafe with good food and and must mentioned their dessert.. slurps slurps..





Aww.. it's a lovely day today.. Can't express how happy I am :D
Wish I could have more mondays like today :P




0 biscotti:

Post a Comment