Ma weekend

Had a crazy weekend. Not that it was filled with partays or stuff like that. It's because I've been coughing so badly, like every single mins. Most of the time i was filled with dizziness . Sigh. But before i fell sick, I managed to have some fun on friday nite :)

Friday :
I went out with a few friends to a bar, Brisbane Hotel to have a drink. Aww, I love that place. The man got really good taste :P We spent an hour & half at the bar as it closed at 12am. Then we moved over to a cafe to continue the nite. I personally dislike the cafe as the food, service and coffee are terribly sucks. The only reason that drives me to be there is that they are open 247. Sigh


Us @ the bar
YiWen with her lemon lime & bitterWe love the mirror in the washroom.Terrible coffee :S
YiWen, Moi & Alvin
Excited guy.lolSarah, YiWen & MoiHappy Sarah =)I couldn't recall why i'm doing this to Jason.Such concidence that d 3 of us wore our black trench coats that nite :)



Saturday:
This was the first day I felt sick. Woke up with heavy dizziness and flu and cough. Ugghh. I felt horrible. Managed to got a few things done before heading over to the man's place. The man organized a dinner at his place with his friends and he was the chef for the night. Amazing food he can cook. Love the desserts especially. Banana tart tatin!! After dinner, we had PS3 games. The guys love the wrestling game which I have no idea how to play it. lol. Had a korean movie with the man after all the guests left.


Sunday:
The man prepared brekky as usual. I'm seriously spoiled by him. The omelettes was so good that it's even better than those i had at restaurant :D Went for church service first at his catholic church then headed over to my church for the speaker Barbara Chan. Then we went to a cafe at Mt.Lawley for lunch. Good food again it was. Afterthat, city trip to get a recipe book for his dad. And I think we spent nearly an hour at the cooking books' session. He got the jamie oliver's book for his dad and i got myself 2 new recipe books. Yay!! During the journey back from city to his place, i was so so tired that i fell asleep in the car. Continued my rest once i reached his place. Lol. Went for badminton and I couldn't fight the dizziness and the cough so ended up sitting down and watched the others. Had an early rest that night and I couldn't resist the drowsiness by the cough syrup as well.



Phew.. tat's my weekend.. Cant wait for sunday. My parents will be coming to perth!!! :D:D:D



-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment