Perhaps

...I should get myself addicted to the cough syrup like how i was addicted to coke,
which I'm suppose to take the cough syrup 3 times a day but I've been skipping it for the excuse of I'm not home for it.
...I should spent the next few days grounding myself at home and force myself to bed and get as much rest as I can,
so that I could recover asap then i could enjoy all my time with my parents and my brother next week.

But, i guess it's somehow a mission impossible to ME!!


*

Neways, nothing much for the holidays other than hanging out with friends. I'm dying to get back to work which I should have on tuesday but I can't as I'm sick.. Uggghhhh...
So, my days are like working on orientation sponsorship, shopping/windows shopping and we had movie marathon last night. 9 of us together and we watched 2 movies. A thriller, Prom Night & a comedy, Madagascar 2. Another crazy night again where moi & Trecia danced the songs of High School Musical 3 and the song 'I like to move it move it..' from Madagascar 2. For the HSM3, we just played the dvd for the songs. lol. What else would be the best companion of movies if it's not food? We had apple muffins baked by Evan, TangYuan by Trecia&CheahYen and Teh Tarik by Thomas. and I..I was the one who cooked dinner yesterday :)


Happi kiddo with our dinner :)TangYuen.. CheahYen vs. TreciaGirls session after movies..



Pampered myself with these..
This dress is an absolute pretty. I love it so much..the color, the details..yet i cant afford it anytime now *sigh*



Am searching for more high-waisted floral pattern skirt. It's either wayy too ex or they ran out of my size or they never have my size that fit me. *sigh*

Praying hard that I will get well real soon..





-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment