Daddy&Mummy@Perth

I think Im getting alot healthier these days ever since the parents are here.
I slept early, really early nowadays.
The earliest -- 8pm.
LOL!!!
And even after the parents left, i'm still having the sleep early habit.
Slept around 12am these days and started feeling sleepy around 9pm.
Cant you believe that, a used to be night owl which thinks that 12am is so early to go to bed will think that way.
It's 1.16am now and I'm feeling very sleepy but still I want to blog.
Cause I know myself well. If i miss it today, I think Im gonna lose the mood of blogging bout this topic ever. :P


So, parents had their 8days holidays here with myself & my bro.
They stayed at my place which helps to save up heaps :)
Spent almost every single mins with them except sleeping time.
Showed them around perth, went for good food, went for 3days2nights roadtrip, and the highlight is our family photoshoot!!! 2friends of mine, which from my church and happened to be very interested in photography help us with the photoshoot. This time round, not just the four of us, but five. Bet the man hates photoshoot by now. lol.


Im falling asleep real soon, so better let the pichas do the talking and let's start with day 1 first.

First, we went to King's Park for Perth's view.Mummy & her baby son
Then to the perth port.Bell Tower
Perth's eye
Mummy & her baby daughterNext to Fremantle PrisonThat's how the prison looks like. The inside view. We left after half an hour cause mum hates that place and she found it terribly boring. OoppssLunch@Kailis. I love seafood!!!Daddy's favourite.Then at night, we went for dinner with the man, housemates & mr.donkey..
at the man's favourite italian restaurant, Sandrino.

Awww..I miss the food..Myself & the rumored bf.. Here comes my man :DMy only monster ♥
Darling AdelineHappy young kiddos :)



Okiee..Tat's all for now. I couldn't fight the sleepiness and need to have my beauty sleep right this moment. Nites all..




-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment