Key to a man's heart

Ever since getting closer with the man, I realized I've spent much longer time browsing the net, finding out new restaurants or cafes, reading reviews about the food, asking around or even read blogs to check out what others say about the restaurants or cafes.

The man is a food lover, ten times or probably twenty times more than I do. He need good food to fill his stomach and to fill his mood. Everytime when we go out, we'll try to go to different restaurants or cafes(but of cos with good reviews) and experience it ourselves. :) And i could say that I really love it! It has always been my dream, to be able to try out different restaurants or cafes and different food with the loved one. Imagine that, good food with great company plus the love chemistry with it. It's near to perfect!

Here I am again.. Opening another 5tabs, all about food, where to get good food in perth. The man's bday is coming up soon, like in 2 weeks time. I had a hard time searching for the one restaurant that can fills all my needs. It must serve really good food that would be able to amuse us, with nice ambience so we can enjoy a romantic dinner, then not too far away from his place because there's other plans afer the dinner, and lastly not way too pricey, something that I can afford. The man kept saying that he wants to pay for the dinner. I told him' Dear, it's your bday and it's our first time celebrating it as a couple. So no way! All you can do is to sit back and enjoy the celebration'. Tadaa, he changed his mind. Heeee... After few days & nights doing all the researches , I've finally decided on a restaurant. Hopefully it would be a wonderful dinner for us. But.......... I'm still looking for ideas bout surprises for the man. This is tough! The man is so smart and he can easily guess what I'm going to do. Ugghh!!! I need more ideas!!!


Lastly, the key to a man's heart is good food.



-♥-

1 biscotti:

sanchez said...

hahahhaha!!!!! that is so true!!!!

Post a Comment