Learning to breathe

It was never easy. The whole process.
It took so long and it will take up more time i guess.
All the hurts you've done to me, the betrayal once & once again, all the lies you've been telling to cover up your mess. All these has lead to lost of trust in you.
It does not affect only me, as well as family n friends around me.
as they saw me depressed, they saw me crying over it, they saw me changed over days and they saw me hiding myself.

I had enough seriously.
I need to get out from it and need U to back off from me, stay away from my life.
I've never done this before but this time round, I've put in time to think and think about it.
And this the final decision I have came up with.
Leave me alone!

I dont feel good at all, doing these to you.
But guess this is the only way I could breath freely.
Time for an end and hope you would respect my decisions.



-♥-

1 biscotti:

KENSON said...

i knew u will come up with something like this that is why i drop by... i dont mean to sound offensive or in anyway spoil ur drama to ur side of ur frens and family... all ur finger pointing, blame stabbing and pity seeking shud stop now or it will drive urself crazy...

the day u asked me to leave u alone... was the last time u heard from me regardless whose fault it was at that time its a full stop.

but the drama now? i dun care the amount of pity u nid from ur petty frens but why the need to repeatly broadcasting it and making urself believe tat drama and even tried living in tat drama duhh...

i was worried and was hoping all along tat u can stand up from the things tat happened knowing it will be hard for u... and the day i saw tat "in a relationship" status in facebook i cant be happier for u was putting such a big smile on my face tat i decided to SMS u for the 1st time after our incident.. jus few words > hope u live a good life. and ends it with a smiley emoticon. then the 2nd sms which is officially none related to about us or anything... asking whether an arrangemnt of a business can be done with ur dad to a fren of mine... u can jus say no as its not any of my interest gaining even if its a success deal... but why the restart of that crap making u cry making u change making u hide????? and i betray? i lie?

MAKE THIS CLEAR CRYSTAL CLEAR !!! yeah so be it, i dun mind u saying i betray i lie!! anything even if u said i killed someone i dont care!!! i dont even care the drama u doing wat i keep coming back at u wat ppl said wat i said outside which i dint even breath a word since the fullstop... yes i respect ur decision and yes i hope u breath freely and yes i hope u hav a good life and yes i stopped caring the day we placed a full stop.... and PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN SAKE... STOP CARING ABOUT IT TOO!!!!!!!!!! live a better life to make me regret... not the other way round zzzzz....

and to the ppl tat keep pooking ur heads in OUR personal issue, creating new fantasy stories such as wat i bad mouthed wat im doing to hurt her further. DO ME A FAVOUR... go to this website http://www.rotten.com/ go to the page where there is alot of beheaded people's images... fantasize those are you, thank you !

Post a Comment