Movie + Food



Watched the movie August Rush.
It was awesome and still it is.
Many times throughout the movie my heart was beating so fast following the story, legs are tapping the floor following the rhythms and teared at the ending of the movie.
All August wanna do is music and let his parents hear it then they will be able to seek him.
It reminds me of serving God in dance ministry.
All I wanna do is dance for Him and reply him with the talent He gave me.
Though I'm not good, God know my heart and my desire of dancing.
:)

*

Went for lunch with the man at this cafe, Sayers in Subiaco and yum yum, the food are incredibly good. Good coffee with interesting menu plus home made desserts. My saliva is dripping now :P

The man had a pork prosciutto while I had this duck crepe for lunch. Thought that I never try something like that so why not give it a try? And I've made a smart choice. It was superb! The man's pork prosciutto was real good stuff too. But i think their portions are a bit too little for lunch. After lunch, desserts definitely come next. I had apple silican cake and the man had rice risotto cake if i remembered it correctly. Mine tasted good but not something I really like. The man's dessert was good again. Somehow I din't enjoy both desserts probably I'm not a fan of it. I love the ambiance of cafe as well. It was lovely and nicely decorated. It would be a nice place to a drink with your friends or read a book. It was a delightful lunch aww I just love it.



My duck crepe serving along with fresh salad.Look at it. I wish I could taste it again now..
Apple Silican CakeRice risotto cake i think?!



Both me & the man have the same thought, we'll definitely visit the cafe again and try out the other interesting food :)




-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment