Chocolate Ripple Teabread



..which i think it's more like a cake..


The preparing process.. which only i realized i made mistake in one of the steps after i called my mum the expert when i've put the teabread(cake??) into d oven.. :S
All set and ready to get into da oven..


AND.. Tadaaa..The top part looks 90% alike with the one in d recipe book(other than it's a bit more brownish color)..
A closer look of the teabread.


and.. dont ask me how it taste like..Bcos i dont know.. LOL
well, basically after i got the teabread out of the oven, i was rushing to send it over to his place a.s.a.p.. so, i have not taste the teabread myself.. Neither does he as it was his bedtime..
Shall wait for him to let me know tomorrow morning :)


edited:
Had sign up a membership with ZEST the gym..Gonna visit the gym real often and get rid of the fats that i've been carrying with me over these 3 months before winter hitting in. Hopefully i can lose another 3-5kg..
YL, i think i can hear u screaming when u read tis.. hee heeee.. but i do really wanna lose weight.. so.. hee.. pls bear with me!! :D


2 biscotti:

Anonymous said...

How come he has a teabread and i dun have one?!I'm going to protest soon on behalf of kai ma n kai zhai!-yeeling-

Janica said...

LOL... will bake more.. be patient pls.. i'll make one for ya after exam which probably next thurs.:)

Post a Comment