Ain't just another weekend

The title says it all.. At first, I thought it would just be another simple weekend, some quiet and quality time with the man..which means repeating the same routine which drives the outgoing me a bit bored. lol. Out of a sudden, i had 'bitching&gossiping session' with the besties, 3 times!!! Twice on saturday night and one on sunday night which is few hours ago. Wanna know how we had twice on sat night? well, we went for coffee earlier that night so that's once, then later around midnight, we had another one over the phone. lol. We are good at this we know that. *winks* And i had by far one amazing sunday with Gary & Maria. I learn heaps from them in one afternoon and i'm fascinated by them ♥

We had lunch at Michael's place, which the man is the chef AGAIN. Seriously i think he's getting a bit masterchef wannabe. lol. Went over bit earlier to be his assistant which means helping with the cutting and getting stuff ready for the chef! But i'm not a good assistant :P Sigh.. not because i'm becoming the chef, sigh because the man is getting so good at cooking that i have no chance to cook! sigh. We had pizza bread and his homemade olive dips as entree, lamb cutlets as main, a potato dish and beans as side dishes and pudding as dessert. And awww, the lamb cutlets were so so good. It was well cooked, pinkish and a bit of blood. Gosh, it tasted so amazing. I love it! The lunch took us about 3 hours. Had two bottles of wine and some good chat. Maria was so hyper after the wine intake that she insisted us going over to her place for coffee. So off we went. I absolutely love their place. So much like living in a movie scene and i started dreaming about my future house :) We had more than just coffee. Other than short black, Maria & Gary served us nougats, dark chocs, cheese & crackers, organic olives which took a whole 12 months to be ready for us to eat, marinated yabbi and of course more red wines. The whole time, myself and the man were overflow with delight and satisfaction. How blissful it is to have great time with amazing food and awesome companion? I know i might repeat this very often yet seriously it's something I love about so much. Maria & Gary was such great friends that they shared some of their knowledge with us. One more thing that I love about Gary and his place is that he's into history as well. He have a huge collection of swords, knives, guns, hand grenades that they used for practice during world war I and II and also Vietnam War. More than that, he has heaps of books on martial arts and world wars. Aww, i jus love 'em :)

I'm so blessed, not only by Maria & Gary and besties, YL and Adam which are always there for me and always ready for BG sessions with me. I'm blessed to have the man, a man who pampers me so well, cooks amazing food for me, bears with the talkative & noisy me, allows me to be weak and a spoiled lil girl when i'm with him, being so patient with me that he listened to my feelings, apologized when sometimes i'm the unreasonable one and always seek to be a better bf for me, joined myself and besties for the BG session for the very first time since we got together just because i wish to spend more time together i guessed. Most importantly, he loves me, this silly clumsy impatience inelegant childish noisy unhealthy shortie lil girl whilst he's one good quality guy. I'm such a lucky girl and I thank God everyday for him. ♥♥♥

Okay, i better stop here or i'll go on and on about the man whilst my post is supposed to be on my weekend. Cant wait for the coming weekend, dinner with YL and Adam by the man.. it's gonna be awesome..whee..

Have a great week ahead everyone :)




-♥-

1 biscotti:

Venny said...

*cough cough* swueettt!!! love is in the air.
and now you reveal all your weakness.
*chik chik* bad girl, beta love your bf more.

Post a Comment