M vs F

Just then, when i was reading Kim Ong's blog, she mentioned about KennySia attended her wedding after a 12km run, it somehow led me to my curiosity and checkout Kenny's blog. Click on the blog link and read it yourself. I couldn't help but laughing out loud and i think i was laughing for more than 15 mins.

Kenny said "If there's one thing I learn about girls after all these while, it's that the female species need a lot of attention. If you wanna give attention to girls, you gotta devote time. But here's the kicker. Once you're invested all your time, successfully got the girl and officially declare that you are "in a relationship", suddenly you have to face fights and arguments and all those petty things that would take up even MORE of your time. Then suddenly you are forced to give up time on your career or hobby. And you find yourself having to spend ALL your time on your girl to make them feel more secure. Because if not then your girlfriend's girlfriends will say that you are "useless", "heartless", "not caring enough" and then advise her to leave you for a better man."


Lol..but it's quite true thou..


Then Kenny said again ' Maybe I just need the type of girl who doesn't require attention, only required to meet up once a week and can simply abandon anytime when my job gets the better of me. Does this species of female exist?'

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...

But this is not the funniest part.. Check out the comments by his readers.. It was seriously hilarious. There's even girls that trying to promote themselves and ask Kenny to choose them as gf. Then there's people debating whether girls are such attention seeker or guys just don't understand girls. There's also people trying to advise Kenny about LOVE!!!

Hahahaha..

I find it funny not because i was laughing at any of them. Nah. It's because it's something I've always know yet the way they put it into words caught my attention and appeared humourous to me. Guys & girls. Females & Males. I used to debate so much on this topic alone but now i find it pointless. Actions speak louder than words! :) Anyway, I had a good laugh. So thanks to Kenny and his readers. :D


Btw, I was preparing my dinner just then. I know it sounds weird but I felt like having toast and omelets for dinner. So off i went to prepare it. But......... i failed the omelets. Not the taste, it's the shape. Or i should say it wasn't in shape at all. Looks more like scrambled eggs. Haa.. I think I have neglected my cooking skill for quite some time. Time to pick it up again. But, it feels so good having a bf cooking for me :p

Last friday, he cooked again. Invited YL & Adam over to tryout his cooking.. All good except the dessert. lol. Sorry Babe :P Here's some snaps of his cooking.

Look at his arm..It's double the size of my arm!!


The soup taste so so good.. I'm so proud of him :)


I only have these in my camera. Din't take much as Adam brought his DSLR over. I'll post up the rest of the food once I got it from Adam :)


-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment