Look through their eyes..

I can spend hourss in a day sticking my butt to the chair and have my eyes focus on the screen..
What's so interesting you might ask? Other than fb, mail, uni website, news, fashion websites, there's one more that can catch my full attention and i'm that near to sticking my face to the screen and sometimes it almost sucks my soul out of me.
Flickr.

Photos in there are amazing. They are breathtaking and trust me when i said some of it almost sucks my soul out of me, they seriously do. I'm not an artistic person and i don't really know how to comment about these photos. All i love about these photos is that they got me wondered what's the stories behind it and what were they thinking and feeling when it was taken. There's photos that make me smile along with the characters in there, there's photos that lead me to tears, there's photos that remind me about things and there's photos that tell me so much more about the world. It's so amazing to feel that way. I dunno how to put into words my feelings. But, take a look at the website and here's some for you..



Spend some time and take a look. See things through the photographers' eyes and feel the way they feel. You might discover something in you.



-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment