Busy Weezy Me

Saturday night. I'm at home in my cosy lil room. and I thank God for that. Why?? Because I've been out everyday, from morning till night and I'm so so tired. I reached home this afternoon, took a shower, checked my mail, replied a few messages and the next sec, I'm deep asleep. I even missed a few phone calls and messages. Guess i was pretty exhausted.. :)

Back to the week.. I was pretty active throughout the week and spent heaps of time catching up with friends. I thought i better do it now while I can as Seach For a Star is coming up. I'll definitely be busier when dance practice starts :)

So, in a week time, I've done :

1) attended classes, that's for sure.

2) took train with Shirlene & Jasmine to Subiaco and Perth City. We went to Subi for lunch and walked around. I got myself a nice dress with really good deal :D next, we headed to city for cosmetics shopping. We basically tried out most of the cosmetics brands in Myer and David Jone :D

3) worked on my assignments and did some revisions as well, so I won't be rushing it at the very last mins and definitely not when I have SFAS dance practises.

4) accompanied Shirlene for haircut and had korean food @ Tookbegi for lunch. I ordered this non-spicy seafood soup and suprisingly it tasted so so so good. They had crabs, prawns, fish fillets and mussel in the soup and the soup tasted so sweet. not those sugar added sweetness and the sweetness from the fresh seafood. I finished almost everything.. Burpp..

5) went for PRSC event management workshop and it was great. Definitely helpful and beneficial for us, PR students. New excuse for PR student : I'm busybody because I'm a PR student. lol

6) cooked dinner, which is my weekly routine

7) karaoke with Shirlene and friends.

8) had lunch with Sarah twice in a week and went for career fair in uni.

9) late-night shopping with YeeLing and had dinner at C15 cafe afterthat. Got myself new Dior liquid foundation. Loving it :)

10) went for bonding session with my brother and DaYong at Fast Eddy's.

11) SFAS meeting which i got so excited, well i think everyone is and made the decision of joining it for sure.

12) and last but not least, my best time spent among all is the quality time with the man. I felt so threatened now, the man did an AWESOME job in cooking. Basically he's the one who cooks dinner and brekky all the time now. Sigh, i felt threatened yet happy in the same time. How weird is this? lol. We went for coffee with Michael and Rhiannon at Soto, played UNO which I were the loser :S then, randomly, we went to King's Park for a walk :D Spent half an hour that night to convince the man about me joining SFAS dance. Gosh, it was scary!! Din't get to rest well that night as it was raining cats and dogs. The blinds kept hitting the windows and woke me up from my sleep and i couldn't sleep in after that. I can't sleep well when it's raining heavily especially at night. It's a thing since I'm a lil girl. I don't feel secure :S The morning after that, the man cooked brekky again. We spent an hour thinking and going online thru our phones to decide a place for lunch. We realized something, most japanese restaurants are not open for lunch on weekends. Weird!!!!!!!!!!!! The man went for gym with Mic while I watched movies. Twilight for the 7th time :P On the way for lunch, still trying to look for a jap restaurant in the city but we gave up in the end due to the traffic jam on freeway. It was so long and slowww.. Wouldn't wanna spent an hour stuck in there, so we went to a cafe in Millpoint for lunch :) Groceries shopping before he sent me home. and kapoom, i'm dead tired.. hahaha

Enough said... pichass time..

Jasmine, Shirlene & mua in the train heading to Subi.
We randomly walked into this cafe as I was starving and cant be bothered to walk around anymore to find that the food there are good stuff. Thumbs up!
Introducing my dear Shirlene. Enjoyed my time with ya and cant wait for more :)Shirlene & mua with my good deal dress.Jasmine and myself.@ MAC David JonesSarah with our lunch of the day.I have this craving for nachos recently :PMy best companion when it comes to phototaking. with Shirlene..Us @ u-know-where-it-isMuah muah..Expensive nougat by bestie, YeeLing. I got so irritated when i posted up tis photo. I have rotated it over and over again. Yet, it still turned up like this. Uggghh.. Btw, this the non-spicy seafood soup from the korean restaurant. Will definitely have this on my next visit :DTis one too.. Ugghh..But then, I smiled when i looked at it. Brekky prepared by the man :DHappy & satisfied me..
miss my blonde hair thou.
dark colored hair makes me look dull :S



Whoops..It's getting 'early'. I better head to bed now or i'll be late for brekky and i definitely dont wanna see the mad look on the man's face..again.. Toodles..



-
♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment