Home is where the heart is..

Today i finally booked my ticket for my trip home. I was thrilling once the payment confirmation page popped up, rushed to hotmail and checked the inbox for the itinerary, jumped all over the room when i saw it. just like a lil kid when he/she got a new toy that have been in waiting list like forever.

Home... is where my family is, a place where I feel belonged and secure. I'm so eager to be home!! I'm going to eat all the food that I've been craving for the past one & a half year! Seafood, durian, kon lou mee, sang nyuk mien, hokkien mee, soto, satay, wo tie, cheesecake and my everyday-must-have, ice lemon or ice milo drinks. I'm dying for them. When i'm home, I am going to cook for my parents, get them to cook for me (my dad is an amazing chef ey!) and one most important thing! I am so going to sleep with my mum until she kicks me out of her room (heeheehee)!!

2 more months to go. I shall be patient for now. Home, I'll be back soon!! :D



-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment