Pure Bliss Pt1

Another year of blessings.. I am one who totally sucks in planning my own birthday! It's so much easier to plan for others' birthdays than my own. I'll always get worried about pleasing everyone that attend my birthday party. So in the end, i rather give up planning my own. Thank God I have awesome friends that willing to take over the planning part and throw me a beautiful birthday bash.

Due to the amount of photos and 2 separate celebrations, I shall do my birthday's post in 2 posts.

So, on Friday night, 3 girls headed for japanese dinner before the party starts!
046e

025
A bottle of wine as pressie from Justin..
045e
Dinner with my birthday planners, YiWen & Sarah..
037e
Feels good to have a good wine over dinner..
034e
035e

051
After dinner, we went for desserts at another japanese restaurant, Bonsai.
055e
Ruiling came and joined us.
053
and it so happened that we were seated at table no 25. 25 is my birthdate.
065e
We spent some time camwhoring whilst enjoying da desserts.
073e
The girls love the red backdrop. So we kept snapping with it.
087
and they insisted of snapping my back..

Time to rock the party!
.
At Crown karaoke with Nicnic..
DSC02806
My girls..
DSC02814
Thank you Chloe babe for making it to my party! Ur presence does mean something to me!
.
The lovebird, Zaizai & NicNic..It was great having u guys. It's been too long since the last time we hang out. 2 years??
DSC02828
.
Couldn't recall what were we doing.
.
I would like to call this behind my back.
.
Surprise!
.
My 'annual' friend, Andrew which he lied to me that he won't be able to make it due to a business deal in Rome. And I actually believed him! Hmmpf
.
Surprise again! I never thought of having a birthday cake that night you know. Was really surprised..
.
and touched because it's my favourite Durian cake!!
.
Im a happy girl :D
.
A kiss for you!
DSC02879
with Ruiling & Lionel..
.
Wing.. Please ignore the baka Andrew! haa
.
A proper one with Andrew and his gf which I forgot the name. Im so so sorry!
.
Eric & Lionel.
.
Thank you Jude for coming thou you were so tired from work :)
.
with Ben.. Thanks for being the photographer and getting the cake!
.
Another surprise which I bumped into the Old man, Ken just right outside Crown. And because of him, I got drunk!
.
Biiig thanks to everyone that made it for that night! It was great catching up with you guys again and definitely a memorable night with me feeling drunk, totally forgot how i got home and suffered a hangover the next day :S:S Nonetheless, it was good! Xx



-♥-


0 biscotti:

Post a Comment