No longer a pain..


Realized the advertisement on the right side of my blog? It's YesStyle advertisement! I was delighted when I found out the upcoming advertisement is actually YesStyle. I was just going to share about this!

For ya all out there that have no idea about YesStyle, YesStyle is an online-shopping website providing Asian-style fashion. Being a petite asian in a western country with only less than 160cm height, it has always been a pain to shop especially when it comes to jeans or pants! I experienced a few miseries while shopping for jeans or pants in perth. Imagine paying a huge amount for a pair of jeans and still have to add on another 20 to 25 bucks on alterations alone. Ugghhh. I never liked it. Not to mention, I always have difficulties searching for a pair of formal pants. Not only the length, but the size and cutting as well. The choices are so limited for a 'hobbit' like me! Then one fine day, I got to know about YesStyle through a friend and she strongly promoted this website. So I went 'hmm, sounds interesting ey.. I shall take a look'. I hopped on to my lappie and spent 2 or 3 hours that night just checking out clothes on YesStyle. Hahaha! And I made my first purchase that night as well.

This website feeds my hunger soul for Asian fashion as i hardly find any access to Asian Fashion in perth. And I would say the quality is really good for the price i paid, the system and response are quick as well and most importantly they fits me well!

For any of you whose having trouble looking for asian-style clothes in wherever you are, hop over to the website and have a look. Hope it helps you!



-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment