Fantasies

Been searching and collecting Disney movies..
I've been desire eagerly to re watch it again..
Sweet, romantic, touching, inspiring and sometimes unrealistic..
But it's really good.. awesome movies to watch and watch again :)

Ten of my favorite Disney movies :






Disney movies are my best company since my childhood... I remembered tear for every single of these movies meanwhile also being laugh till almost roll on the floor.. being superly excited everytime when they're coming out with new movies or characters... and also reading and reading the story bookss... Till now, once in a while i'll re watch these movies... It somehow reminds me something i've forgotten, reminds me to smile, be tough and never give up.. Yea..I might just being really sentimental some might say.. But it was what gave many girls their dreams.. thou it's something not realistic, yet it's the morals and theories that count and also the laughter, smiles and happiness to us girls.. :)


Anyone has any of these movies please let me know k?? Would love to have a copy in my comp instead of renting the dvds?? :)


-much love-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment