Silent Night

A peaceful night spent at home..
Having headache the whole day, might be the hot weather..
Had a nap at d evening, woke up, had an ice-cream and catching up wit movie 'My Best Friend's Girl' & series 'Grey's Anatomy'.
Suddenly, i feel like listening to the music 'Way back into love' by Hugh Grant & Haley Bennet..
Half way through the song, it made me flash back my past relationships...
and then i felt that I have somehow forgotten how to be in a relationship..
A one that is pure, simple, with joy & romance..
with never ending conversations, sharing every single bits of life, learning things together, lean on each other when you're tired, sadness, bitter & laughter all share together..

But before that, one thing I'm still learning to,




' Love myself before love others'.


-much love-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment