Holla 2009 ♥

The end of a chapter of my life.. Now I'm stepping into a new chapter, year 2009.

Year 2008 has been a year with heaps of unexpected bad surprises, disappointments, heartaches, fears and unwise moves. It's a year which I had my heart tear apart, broken into tiny pieces and am in process mending it back into one healthy piece again. It's also a year where I lost a ever closet partner or best friend and I did also lose confidence in myself at once. I was mad with myself at that point of time and put most blames on myself too. I got myself stuck in the moody dark times for quite a while. Tears were my company at nights and fake smiles shown on my face during the day. Anger and impatience has taken over me. I hated those life. It will never be in my life again I told myself. I don't want to live the kind of life where I'm barely hanging on. Let go, move on and you will find happiness. Thaa... I felt much better now.. It's not easy at all, in fact, it was extremely hard and tough. I dare not to say I've get it over, the feelings still there however I'm no longer in misery. I chose not to hide or erase it but to keep it there to constantly remind myself not to repeat the same old mistakes and appreciate what I'm having now :)

For 2009, I'm curious what and where the new year will lead me to.. I have tonnes that I want to achieve. Hence, I made myself a new year resolutions list and gonna work hard to it. I'm excited to hit the goals and see my dreams come true :D


Bid goodbye to year 2008..


Welcome year 2009.
May you guys out there have a blessed and wonderful year ahead!!!
Hugss & Kisses

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment