Je continue de manquer ♥

Had a conversation wit my mummy just now..
which we both ended up crying and encourage each other to be strong..
She told me what's she been going through and how tired is she..
and i FINALLY told her bout my previous relationship..
and how i've been through it and decided to move on to search for my beautiful dreams..

Mummy, I always love you.. U're the greatest mum and my close friends too..
Big bear hugs for you my dearest mummy.. :)


Spend my last Saturday @ Fremantle.. Went for lunch & having a walk at the market and around the town.. Love spending my weekends going to places like this.. Seeing different things is helping me to relax from my hectic weekdays.. :)

Fremantle ♥


Lunch.. Yummm..
He is..... I also dunno.. :P
My beloved brother.. :)
I like to be on high..
The market..
I love tis suit case... But dint buy it.. :('
Fresh breads & fruitss..
I found this!!!! :D
I like... There's another one also in pink saying 'Princess Way'
Then we went to arcade and play car racing.. Im the first!!!!
The guys.. :)
Random.. :P


Next : Subiaco Market..


-Much Love-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment