1st concert in 09'

The Fray & Secondhand Serenade concert !!

It was totally awesome.. despite the long 45 mins wait for the crew to set up..
I was standing like the 5th row in front of the stage.. and they're just right in front of me..
My heart was melted, their live singing blew my mind away..
especially the guitarists.. was really attracted to them..
I start imagining if my future husband is a guitarist.. then i start praying to god that i hope my future husband is a guitarist or at least could play guitar.. in the midst of concert.. lol :D

On the way to the concert.. Was freaked out when i remembered that it was 18+ concert and it's held in a club & i dint have my passport with me!!! Thank God they let us through with our msia driving license.. :)J.Loh-sConcert started with her.. Couldn't remember her name thou.. :PSecondhand Serenade !!!John VeselyHere comes The Fray!!! Ohhhh... I lurvee themm!I like him :)Isaac SladeJoe King


If you dunno them, google them..
Click here for their Mvs.. :)
Secondhand Serenade - Fall for you
The Fray - Over my head



-xoxo-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment