I confess...

Today's sermon was by Ps. Harold Chaala.
A very anointed & spiritual pastor & artist.
His words today has led me to look into my deep down dark side of myself..
where i see all the sins I've committed, see all the excuses I've given to escape from my sins, see all the anger, hatred, impatience, unhappy & the miserable me..

Ps. Harold said this ' Sin is what separate you from fellowship with God. You can't keep repeating your sin then go back to God again, thinking that God will always forgive you.'

I felt so so so terrible. I asked myself what am I doing. Don't I know long enough that my life is preciously given by God and my purpose of life is to fulfill my assignment given by Him. Yet, why am I still sinning?? Uggghhh.. it was really bad.. I was hated myself so much during that moment.

When Ps. Harold asked for those who wanted prayer, I rose up on my feet, went to the front, and start confessing my sins to God. I felt so ashamed to ask for God's forgiveness as He has given more than enough to me and I'm the one not fully appreciating what He has given to me and keep asking for those that are not belongs to His will. I was trembled. I couldn't stop praying and praying and praying.


'Lord, I come to You,
Let my heart be changed, renewed,
Flowing from the grace,
That I found in You
Lord, I've come to know,
The weaknesses I see in me,
Will be stripped away,
By the power of Your love

Hold me close,
Let Your love surround me
Bring me near,
Draw me to Your side
And as I wait,
I'll rise up like the eagle
And I will soar with You,
Your Spirit leads me on
In the power of Your Love '

This song was playing in my mind during the altar call. As I prayed, I know God never give up in me and He's touching my heart to tell me that He love me. Don't forget, you are being loved, by the one and the highest God. And there I found Peace.


Aren't my God wonderful? :)


A gift from God's angel :):)



U're created to make an impact.

Rise up & be a blessing!!



♥ ♥

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment