Sun + Flower

I have never understand why guys always think of red roses first when they give flowers to their loved ones..
not other colors but RED...
I'm never a fans of RED roses..
Im okay with pink or white but definitely not RED..
In fact, there's a period of time which like few years back started around my high school times, I hated red roses so much that I eventually got mad at guys who get me red roses and will throw away the roses.. I know it was really bad of me for doing that.. but at that time, i just couldn't tolerate with red roses.. =P

Seldom people can guess what flower that i like..
Most of the times people will guess red roses or pink roses.
There's maybe only 1 or 2 persons ever guess it correctly.. :S:S
Is it that hard to guess?? Hmmmmm...


It's not RED roses for sure,
not tulip or lily or any others..

It is SUNFLOWER.
I have oways oways heart sunflowers..
It's the prettiest & sunniest flower!!!
I love it how it always move according to the sun's direction..
And it feels so summer, so brightly, and also it smiles all the timesss...
That's the part that attracts me the most..
It's just stunning!!!


Here's are sunflowers pix that i got it off Flickr...

Beautiful rite???


Aww.. i wish i can have a garden of sunflower in da future.. :)



Why out of the blue i blog about sunflower you might wonder??
Bcos..
I need it to cheer the sad-me-now up.. :('



-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment