Of late..

Been busy.. as always..
Just this time, it's busier..
Assignments, daily & weekly readings, test, and dance pracs are taking up almost all my times..
Even my weekend are taken :('

Still, last sat night, I managed to slot in time for Kokye & Kelvin's house warming party..
It's actually a Mexican Theme Party..
But.. bcos I'm too busy/lazy to check out any costumes, I just anyhow pick something out from my wardrobe and head to it. They almost wanna punish me for not dressing up :P


The host, Kelvin as sheriff & Nicole as angelMyself and the other host, KokYeThe Shrek!! I waited 10 mins outside his house for his make-up!
Then, we girls found another spot in da house to take fotos.. KokYe's room.. Seriously, his room can be turn into a mini club, with all the speakers, clubbing songs, disco lights & the deco.. :P

I left early that nite.. Was too tired >.< Even thou it was short, I'm glad i went & meet up wit my friendss.. So sorry for havent been atching up wit ya guys & babes since Im bac.. Will have one gathering soon kay?? Huggss :)



I recently fell in love with..
Nachos..

&coffee & cakess..



Loadsa

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment