Sport in action

Sand volleyball on a saturday morning under hot hot sun

The place where we had our volleyball game
Myself.. Having McD breakkie..
Somehow.. i jst like tis foto..
Briefing time.. together we had 6 teams.. where each will compete for 3 games and then final..
The match list..
I likey the dog.. His name is Mango..
Myself.. start warming up..

Game started..
And people start getting serious..


In the end, my group won the second place.. Eventually I felt bad as im the only girl in my group..when i was lousy, they dint say anything bout it to me.. but when other guys missed it, they were telling each other to be more focus.. some more, i did really miss quite a bit of it... Ughh..


This sand volleyball outing brought back the memories of my high school times where i played volleyball almost everyday after class for quite a while..and all the competitions, training, friends...Awww...now i miss it so much..
A group of friends where all love sports like mad..
I like & i miss.. :)



--

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment