Barbie Hero

I have heaps to update.. but i dunno where to start from..
I think it can wait. heee..


Btw, i found tis really interesting.
I wish i could be there in real person to see it & shop inside.. ohhh..


Barbie store in Shanghai!!!

This is the outlook of the store. The world's largest and most comprehensive of Barbie's collections.
See the barbie?? Ohhh.. I want it all.. can i??Can i do that for my future house?? Kekeke
And tis!!!!!!! Pink escalator!!! Wuaaa... I heart!!
A place for lil girls..
A place for lil gentle-boy CafeBar & restaurantShopping my fav :)Design your very own barbie Nail's bar.. They have Barbie Spa in da store..And also tis.. wedding dresses.. which they even have Vera Wang's exclusive designed wedding gowns!!


Awww... Now i miss all my barbie dollss.. I wonder where it's all gone to.. Barbie used to be my only companion and passtimes before my brother was born. Parents were busy with work & im home alone. So i played with barbie.. I dressed them up, I talked to them, I laughed with them, I hugged them when it was raining cats n dogs outside and I said goodnite to em before i went to bed. My memories with Barbie :)

I'll definitely get Barbie for my daughter and might even play with them together.. haha :)


--

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment