Cross fingers

One take-home exam tomorrow, group project on friday & 2 exam papers coming up in 2 weeks time.

I'm stressing out here :S

I know I shouldn't be blogging here, should continue with my assignment.. except that I just couldn't concentrate!!! Arrggghhh.. How frustrating it is..

Since I couldn't focus on assignment, I browsed through my photo folders and came across this!
My burfday pressie from Luke & Kenin.

*Sunflower!!!!!!*
See the beetle?? Tat's where you press and tadaa, music start playing.. Wheee.. I love it



On the other note, lecturer started giving out exam tips. He showed it on the screen and mentioned that the exact same thing will come out in our exam papers. And the next second, what you could see was the flashlight flashing so brightly and what you could hear was the 'chik-chak' sound from camerasss...
Being kiasu me, took out my camera and took a few of it too. :PMy MR group..


Aight, I think it's time for me to get back to my work.. Crossing fingers that I could do well & score high grades for all of my units.



0 biscotti:

Post a Comment