I A M B A C K

Finally I'm back...
Weeks been busy.. or rather the word crazy..
The workloads that I'm having, revisions that I'm trying to make it happen, housemates that i haven't been spending time with, friends that I haven't get to catch up with and gym that I have not been to for quite a long while. Time management that we're talking bout here.. which i think i failed =P

Despise all the stress and restless night I'm having, I'm actually been filling with happiness. I have never thought of being such blessed. Thinking of it making me smile even when i was in the midst of war with assignmentsssssss... *bleh**tehee*


"Thank YOU for being such patience in helping me to find myself and accepting me for who I am. I'm most relief with the outcome that we're having now. I am lucky to have you.
I heart you my best friend!!! "


Anyway, I managed to have a nite out with friends, a destress nite we all reckon. where we went for drinks and hit the club.. It was all fun thou i ended up with sore legs followed by muscle ache the next day at badminton :P


Pre-drink at Raffles
Sarah & YiWen
Eugene
@ Metro wit hot Gen
Babes & da guys
Sarah dear
Babess




Ps: I need to change. To be better. Stop being stubborn and think of those who are worry about me. I need to believe that I deserved better. Let bygones be bygones and look into the hopes I have in front of me.


0 biscotti:

Post a Comment