Things that made my day :)

See the difference between the 2 bouquet of roses?? The one on the left are orange color roses (thou it dint really show in the pic). I did a presentation on a flower grower company, the biggest in WA. The sales manager which is superb nice guy, prepared a bouquet or orange roses knowing that how much I dislike red roses. And thanks to his great help, we managed to score great for our presentation. It was totally out of my expectation as I wasn't well prepared and hadn't put in much effort into it. Yet our presentation was one of the best. Yay!!
Btw, I wasn't happy to receive the flower.. In fact, I wouldn't even wanna carry the flower. My group mates which 2 of them are guys havta carry it for me.. :P I was happy by the result of my presentation :)


Got my hair curled today. It was just a temporary curl thing. Went to get my fringe trimmed and recolored the root. Then thought of having my hair curl so i can have idea of how it would look like. And and... I like it!!!! It's not really curly, just wavy.. That's what caught me.. It was natural for me, something i can bear with.. Aahh.. I just love it.. The korean stylist assured that he can did the same for permanent perm.. I was seriously thinking of getting it curl..... tilll...
I think better not... :(

And also..

Movies & great foodsss... Thanks for bringing me around for good food and helping me to relax. :)



I've been smiling the whole day.. or i shud say from last nite till now. I even smiled to strangers that I met on the street. I was just too happy to keep my mouth close.. :D


Hope ya all have a great & happy day too :)


0 biscotti:

Post a Comment