Black Monday

It was the worst monday ever. Many things were screwed up and I was very near to throwing my tantrum. Luckily I was managed to hold it, trying hard to digest it and in the end I was just showing the unfriendly face occasionally.

I woke up with feeling extremely unwell. I think it has something to do with my medication which I have been taking for a week. I feel so weak and got tired easily. Dizziness and headache were like bees sticking to honey, following me the whole day. I actually woke up at 9 in the morning but took a nap after breakfast because I couldn't fight the dizziness. Woke up an hour and a half later, drove for 20 minutes, took another nap again before I got woke up by a phone call. It's from my groupmate. At the very last minutes,2 hours away from presentation, she told me the slides weren't ready yet. I was shocked and got so pissed off that I hang up before she could say 'goodbye hun'. Our house was having blackout at that moment and I couldn't get access to internet. The only way is to go over to uni and get it done. Got myself ready in dark and can't really figure out what I was doing. Head to uni, searched for parking which I hate the most, searched for available computer which annoyed me every single time, before I could settled down, it was one hour away from the actual thing. Rushed to get the work done and only had a bottle of coke and M&Ms as my lunch. Was supposed to have a rehearsal before we go for the real thing. Who knew out of 5 of us, only myself and another girl were prepared for it. The others were kind of clueless about it and only wrote their script half an hour away from the presentation. As you can guess, we got no time for rehearsal and went on stage, did the lousiest job ever. Gahhhh..I almost went crazy at that minute itself.

I left right after the presentation, trying to sort out another assignment. And again, problems kept popping up. Usually, I wouldn't mind fixing all these. But definitely not when I was feeling extremely uneasy and was kind of starving. Stayed in uni until 6ish, went back home to get a quick shower, managed to get the electricity back ( by turning on and off with the main switch, must be the roadwork near my house this morning that affected it) and head out to bf's coussie place for dinner with his family and coussies. It was a long dinner with more than 30 people. We had steamboat. I felt quite bad as I wasn't feeling well thus I was showing quite a bit of the unfriendly face. The bf was being nice, pampering me, kept me company, talked to me and hugged me tight. And I being the bad one complaint about him being not sensitive enough :P. Sorry bf :)

Just got home around 12 just then and immediately knocked on housemate's door and then the crying and complaining drama started. CY said I looked like a small bird making noise in the loud and high-pitch way. lol.. Thank you girl for listening to me and also Sarah, DY and YL for keeping me company through sms during the time at bf's coussie place. I was kind of lost as I don't understand Hokkien!!!!!!!! It's irritating!!!!!!! Gosh...

Now I'm sitting in front of my lappie (obviously), having a glass of coke and going to watch a movie to pamper myself for a bit. I need it before I go crazy again. Coke is like my medecine. Well, at least Im smiling now..That's the story of my black monday. Time for movie. Nitess.. :)


Random I know.. it's just been quite a while since I last taken a decent self-photo..




-♥-

1 biscotti:

Anonymous said...

Goshh..sounds bad...x_x

Meet up soon..<3

-yl-

Post a Comment