End of September

September passed incredibly fast. Kinda hard to believe that it's October now.. Gahh, that means exam is coming real soon and I still have a few assignments in hand. Giving myself the excuse of distressing, I had a few outings to so call release stress. The man did a great job in helping me to deal with my 'stress'.

We had seafood for dinner during the weekend.
Prawns with Aioli sauce, Chili Mussels, Salmon and...
Squid Ink Pasta with of cos squid and also scallops.
I love the prawns not only of the taste.. mainly because the man actually peeled the prawn for me!! At first, i was kinda reluctant to eat it because i don't really like peeling the prawn and get my hands dirty. Hee..I'm a spoiled girl I know. Always have parents to do it for me :P


On a Saturday night, I went for drinks with friends at Minq Bar, Burswood. Haven't hang out with the girls for quite a while :)
Mua and Sarah in the car while waiting for YiWen. Poor Sarah got an eye infection that day.
Mua..
Chloe, Sarah, Mua & YiWen
and we bumped into Christina..
myself & Christina
Sarah, myself & YiWen.. Sarah had to do some diff pose so that her photo won't really show her eye infection.
Andy & me
me & my clubbing kaki..
Something that we'll never miss out. Cam-whoring..
Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil
The couple which celebrated their one year anniversary on that day.
Posing with our cocktail..
Us on the couch. And we actually got told off and asked to step down from the couch. :P


I think I'm getting better with my alcohol tolerance now. I used to get drunk really easily. You wouldn't believe the amount of alcohol that I can take. It's like one glass of wine and I'm down. But, I'm getting better now..teehee

Time to get back to assignmentssss.. Gotta get things done so I can enjoy the man's big day tomorrow. It's his graduation day and he got me a ticket to be in the ceremony. Thou it's gonna be extremely boring, guess my presence means a lot to him :) Aight, toodles..



-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment