Congratulations to my man

It's the man's convocation today. Other than him and also my bestie, Adam, I've got quite a few friends graduating on the same day as well. Went for the ceremony with his parents and his sis. Again, it's boring. Luckily, this year's ceremony is shorter than the one that I attended previously. At least I din't feel asleep during the ceremony. But the man actually did fell asleep himself. lol. One disappointment is that there's no any fireworks this time round. :( It used to be something I look forward to..


A pass to the ceremony. Guess how much it worth? Near to 40aud for one tix. Bet they're earning heaps from convo alone.
The look of the hall.. The stage is where those chancellor, guest speakers, professors or distinguished staff are seated while at the front part is where the graduates are seated.
My uni..
Adam & my man.. Pink for business & yellow for engineering. Adam receiving his certificate from the chancellor.
with the man's family.. His dad was so happy for him that he gave him a big tight hug right after the ceremony.
Dear Shirlene is graduating on the same day too..
My way of expressing congratulations to her.. :D
My man..


Congratulation my man. I'm really happy and proud of you. I've seen how much hard work and efforts you put in through this long and challenging journey. It was tough yet you never give up. Your achievement is awesome. Now you're officially an engineer and stepping into another chapter of your life. May you earn big bucks and achieve your dreams real soon. I love you and think you're the very best



-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment