A night with ♥

Listening to Kenny G's & For the First Time by Kenny Loggins over and over again..
Love Kenny G's The Wedding Song especially..
Feeling warm and fuzzy and having a smile on my face..


I'm so glad I found you, I must be really lucky to have you.
Just when I thought I couldn't be anymore in love, you proved me wrong.
Man, I had a fantabulous night.. Everything was so simple yet it filled me with love..
All the lil gestures, all the sweet words, the sensitivity, the patience.. everything that you've done.. it just melted my heart again and again.. and tonight we had a promise, something to look so forward to..

"I'm yours.. You're my lil baby.."

Man, you just heal my heart without knowing.. Thank U for the 87253416th time.. Loving me, accepting me and being my best friend..

I love you..always and hopefully forever..



-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment