Another B&G session

Had a lunch date with bestie, yl& adam and adam's sis, may.
We went to this place at north perth, Pantry Door. I've been wanting to go this place for quite a while only that the man thinks it's kind of far for him. Being the impatient me, I asked bestie to have our lunch over there.

When we reached there, I'm so glad to found out that they used Fiori brand for coffee. Quite sure that's the coffee gonna be good useless the staff gonna make a really bad job. We left with quite little choices as most of their food are sold out by the time we reached there. One thing I like about that place is that they don't have a menu for their food. It's up to what they feel like having today and you get to try out different food everytime you're there. So I had salmon tart and cappucino to start off my first meal of the day. It was yummy!! I wished I could try out the quiche as YL mentioned that it's so good that you wouldn't wanna miss out. But too bad, I was full after the salmon tart.

Da yummylicious salmon tart..
along with my cappucino. Coffee never fails to make my day :)
Here's the look beneath the crust.


Other than pastries, they serve quite a few desserts as well. You can find macaroons there too. I din't have any desserts as I was still full but I did have a coffee macaroons. Somehow, I din't like it as it tasted too sweet for my liking. I did got a apple strudel and pasta for my brother. Have to ask him how did it taste.

Coffee macaroon


The place is cosily decorated, a nice place to have a chat with your friends. Only that it might not be such a good idea to go there during the weekends as the place is kind of small and not much tables and seats are provided. You might need to wait for quite a while to get a seat and i guess you're gonna have people staring at you while you're trying to enjoy your meal. Not so good.

Ohh, I miss the food again.. Told the man about it just then and assured him that it's a defenitely-worth-a-visit place. And guess what, the man agreed to give it a try sometime this week. Yay!!!! I'm not too bad in persuasion hey ;)



PS: The man's parents are in town along with his uncle & auntie. He's kind of got interrogate by them when I din't show up for dinner just then. So dinner tomorrow night. Shud I be nervous? I guess I will at that time. :/



-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment