Lunch with lovelies

The next day after SFAS, the man decided to cook lunch for me. We invited yl & adam over since they are also keen on trying new recipes by the man. The man was still overwhelmed by excitement of receiving his brand new knife set all the away from the state. He just can't wait to try it out. Big boy with his new toy. Bet you can imagine how happy he was..

The man put in quite a bit effort into the soup. He was searching high and low for the materials and guess what is it..6 kinds of mushroom which i forgot all the names by now :P

Time to show ya my man's cooking *winks*

The yummylicious mushroom soup with never-failed truffle oil.. slurps
Followed by sausage frittata.. the man used a kind of german's sausage.
Two kinds of sausages & roast tomatoes.
This is for me and I cant even finish it :/
The man preparing frittata. It must be serve warm :)


While waiting for the dessert and since Adam brought his DSLR over, for those who knows me surely I won't miss out the chance of playing with it. So we took photoss.. winkswinks

Taken by me. They are my favourite couple!!!
And then we tried to do the yearbook kind of pose. So here's the attempt by yl & adam.
Then, myself & yl. I look extremely nerd here.
The man and adams' attempt. The man is really good at nerd's pose ;D
Check this one out.. See anything?? Remember the Japanese horror movie 'The Eye'? This is our version of it.
A photo with my bestie.
The man & his baby ;)
and the guys got this ugly pic of me :/
Finally, time for dessert. It's something to die for. So so so good!!! We actually finished the whole thing. I might be able to finish half of it by myself!!! Oh yea, it's Apple Tart Tartin. I was asking the man yesterday if he could make me one again this weekend..teehee


That's our lunch session. Am so pampered by the man's cooking. Can't wait for this friday.. Seafood!!

I ♥ U


Toodles..



-♥-



0 biscotti:

Post a Comment