Thinking about you..


Weekend will never be as great without your presence anymore. Every single moments we spent together worth a mark on my diary. We getting used to each others presence nowadays. And I've never as proud when I tell people what an amazing cook you are. All the good food that you fed me, the satisfactions that I had from your cooking. I could only smile when I think of all of these. We had tiny disagreements and less than 30mins cold war because we're still getting to know each other better. Yet, you're getting better in being a sensitive and loving bf.


Man, I don't know how to express my appreciation to you. When i was having a rough time, when my heart was shattered, when i was put down, you never fail being there to wipe my tears, lend me ears and shoulder, give me hugs, hold my hands and tell me I'm worth more than that. When i'm happy or excited, you're there to smile and laugh with me. When i was pissed by someone or something, you're make sure you let me spill all out because you know that's how I could release my tension or anger. Thou I could go on and on for hours and you're so dying to have a rest because you were so tired, still you never stop me for talking.


Man, I've never feel so lucky having someone that special in my heart. And I could assure you that you're the first one. I give my heart to you for my heart believes in you. Because of you I believe in me. Thank you will never be enough. All I could do is to love you fully and wholly. Love you bf!





-♥-

1 biscotti:

Erwin Lee said...

Sweet =) will keep u both in prayer

Post a Comment