Nothing but Awesomeness

Since the last time I blogged, my days were actually really good despite all the assignments and stress that I've put myself into. Let's see what I've been doing :)



Andrew's pre-bday celebration and also a catch up session since the Pretty Boy is in town. Pretty Boy is the one with spiky hair in the picture above.


A coffee session with my luckystar, JiaHuei which we saw these absolute beautiful double rainbows on our way back home.

My most sinful cravings - Ferrero Rondnoir. Dark chocolate version of Ferrero Rocher. Yumms..


And of cos, the awesome weekend with the man. Always glad to have you to hear me out when I'm so full of stress that I'm gonna explode like a volcano soon. winks.

Not forget to mention, dance practises for Search For A Star 09'. It's our church annual thing. Something like a talent show where our church members will be on stage showing our talents to our family and freinds. It's kind of like the huge thing for our church. Everyone is working crazily hard, putting in utmost effort to make it awesome. With all the hours spending on practising and perfections, all the bruises all over our bodies, all the lack-of-rest-soon-to-be-vampire looks', im sure everyone had fun or am having fun seeing each other so often and get to dance together. I'm pretty sure we're gonna rock again, or even better than last year.



Search For A Star poster. It's on this saturday. Can't wait!!



Aight, that's all for now.. Gotta get back to work. Assignments and presentation on their ways :/





-♥-


0 biscotti:

Post a Comment