BFF

I'm just got home and basically very near to half-dead condition..
I'm terribly tired and need my been-lacking-for-dunno-how-long rest asap,
but I just need to blog about this and sorry i'm way too lazy/tired to express it in my own words.
Luckily i came across this blog LeLove which mentioned the almost exact feeling that I'm having right now. So heee I'm just gonna quote it :)

'The love I am referring to is the love you have for a best friend. It’s unique and so important to have. It’s more than just affection for someone; it’s a deep underlying connection. The comfort of knowing you can tell them everything, and not have worry about being judged. The first person you tell when something exciting happens, or when something scary happens. The person you turn to when you need to vent. The person you can laugh at because they will just laugh back at you. The person you need to tell things to so your brain doesn’t explode. The person who can make you feel better when you’re having a tough day, the one you turn to for advice. . The person you can have full conversations with by merely exchanging glances. And maybe most importantly, the one you tell all your secrets to, especially boy secrets'.

I am lucky enough to have best friends to love and to be loved back and I am very thankful for that. No matter what happens, I'll always stand by you and be a listener is least I can do. Together we can go through anything. Love you guys and I'm sure you know who you are :D


Aikes, time for bed.. Nites all..



-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment