Challenges..

Had interviews yesterday and today. The one at yesterday went quite well. A work experience opportunity with lots of challenging works, related to my major and definitely gonna gear me up for my future job. I'm starting it next monday 8.30am. I'm so going to get a new alarm tomorrow. I'm happy that I got this job yet feeling really nervous and worry at the same time. It's something I've never really done before and the manager has really high expectation on me. Fingers crossed that I can perform well..

The one that I had today din't went well I would say. Somehow I think I screwed it, din't performed the best and definitely din't impressed the manager. Well, it's not a post that I applied for and when they asked me in for an interview, I barely knew anything. So went in there, hardly answer or question much. Just answered whatever I can. Sigh. I hope I can get it thou. It's a good opportunity in a long-run. The manager will call me next week to inform me if I'll get the job. Well, see how it goes.


Sorry if I don't sound normal in my post. Im a bit emo at the moment. Been fighting hard for something and been missing home :('


On the brighter side, I'm going shopping tomorrow. Will need more working attires. Excuses for getting more clothes :)






-♥-

1 biscotti:

fish.ili.cious said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG my new job start Monday too !!! tho not exactly related to my course but still am happy !!! so happy !!!!

hahahahha and i am having the exact same feeling now !!!!

Post a Comment