Now you know...

During my free time, I love to surf the net and check out house interior decoration. Do this pretty often, admire those pretty houses with creative or homey designs and think of how I would like to decorate my future house. More of an apartment I think. I have this feeling towards apartment nowadays probably because I thought of getting an apartment myself when I'm working. A small place to fit in myself and my brother. Easier to take care and limited area to play with creative ideas. But most people would say it's not advisable to get an apartment if compare the value with a house that kind of thing. See how it goes. Not anywhere close there yet.

I visit a few websites for the interior designs and there's this website from Taiwan that contains a lot of apartment's interior design which I love. The more I look at it, the more I couldn't make up my mind of what I want to do with my future place.

3854514958
Love how the sunlight could shine brightly into the house, the glass house that have a great view of nature and spacious..
1603058943
A lovely bathroom..would be real romantic having bubble bath and viewing the stars in the sky..
2242061640
Classy white design.. Looks clean at all time but high maintenance for sure..
3496340340
Simple yet comfy..
2905407566
Love the couch!!..
93279965
A great area for nap and reading..preferably with a couch or bean bag..
1047355653
Would like to try this one day..


How would you decorate your future place? :)


Will share more again when I come across something nice..




-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment