Happy Birthday to my brother..

November 29 is my beloved brother's special day. Being first time celebrating his birthday away from home, I made him a special birthday cake. Hmm, or i shouldn't even call it a cake..


Picnik collage 2


It's a mini cupcake-sized cheesecake. I prepared this as I know that his friends will definitely get him a cake or two. I'm pretty sure he'll be delighted of not having another birthday cake. So I chose this. As you can see in the picture, I decorated the cheesecake with blackcurrant jam toppings. On top of the toppings, I have some wordings made from icing sugar while the others I used cherries. I din't make the wordings myself. I bought the ready made one from supermarket. Something simple, different and not too much :)


Happy Birthday Jonathan Loh!

Thank YOU for being such a lovable, wonderful and caring brother. Without you, my life is a totally different story and I wouldn't want that. Having you in my life means a complete family, a fun and exciting journey and a never-ending lesson. You have been there for me during difficulties and especially when our parents were mad at me for doing something wrong. You've always backed me up and keep me company. I love fighting or debating with you. I love dancing with you. I love watching movie or tv with you. I love cooking with you. I love sleeping with you. I LOVE YOU!!!


-♥-



0 biscotti:

Post a Comment