First Day..

First day at work was hectic, tiring yet full of awesomeness. The moment I stepped into office, I had piles of work waiting for me to start on. I din't have much time to get familiar with things around me. I only had enough time to get things make sense and off I go working on the tasks that are given. I was panicked during lunch time when I realized I have heaps more to complete. I dare not to leave my table, in the end I had lunch while working on my assignments.

I made a mistake while sending out news broadcast and thank God my manager guided me through it. I was frowned for a few secs when I realized it. Within one day eight hours, I had learn so much. I'm so looking forward for the next working day even though it's going to be a long crazy day. The process itself was rewarding. It motivates me to work even harder and I definitely love the feeling of accomplishment :)


' Speed is money '


A chocolate cake that I baked for Sarah's 21st.




-♥-

2 biscotti:

shirlene said...

hi gal! glad to hear that u got a job there =)
hope u doing fine and miss ya!inform me if u back to m'sia..miss u muchiexxx...

shirlene said...

owh...and the cake looks nice!! i want one pls :p

Post a Comment