Man's Dream..

Finally I have time to upload photos and blog about it. But this post won't be long as well. Need my beauty sleep. Work has take up most of my time and my freedom too.

The past week, until today was all about food. Been having too much food till I don't feel like eating anymore. Next meal kicks in when you haven't even digest the previous one.

Anyway, last friday my company had a christmas bbq party at my managing director's place. To be honest, I never realized my MD is a rich guy. His house is huge thou it was not the biggest I ever seen. But to have this kind of house in Aussie land definitely requires certain level of richness. Moreover, his house decoration, his collections of wine, his furniture, everything shows that he is a rich guy. I was attracted by his fish tank once I reached the house. It wasn't any normal fish tank. It's an aquarium! With those fishes from deep sea, those that you could see in the movie Finding Nemo. Not only fishes can be found in the fish tanks, all the corals are real. They have grew for 3 and a half years! omg! The aquarium itself needs not only heaps of money, but time and effort too. I'll definitely not the one for it.

All of us had a great time enjoying food and drinks, chatting the afternoon away. However, the highlight wasn't anything ordinary as that. I have seen this before but not with 2 in the same time. Guess many were jealous.. :P

Tadaa..

DSC06946e

#Number 1

DSC06947e

#Number 2


Man's dream!!!

We immediately took photos and mms to friends. Evil I know but I couldn't help it.. wuahaha..

It was a fantastic party. Glad that I went for it. A whole new experience and an eye-opener. Loving my company :)


X'mas in 3 days time. Can't wait for it. Partay!!!

Have a great Merry Christmas peeps in case I'm too busy to come here before the day :)



-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment