From 2009 to 2010

2009 came and went just like a snap. Without me realizing it, it has come to an end..so does with alot of things. It has been a great year, with ups and downs, with bitter and sweet, with tears and laughter, which eventually led me to a new chapter of life.

A new year. Fresh journey with lots of surprises ahead to be unfold, lots of achievement to be reach, lots of dreams to be catch, lots of mission to be fulfill, lots of new people to be meet, lots of adventures to ride on. It sounds interesting don't it? I am certainly excited about it and looking forward for meet those new experiences.

I have done planning my new year resolutions. Thou it might appears to be a bit long, I believe that I will make 2010 the best year. All in all, I have GOD who will work extraordinary power in the ordinary me :)


Happy New Year to all of you out there. May 2010 be the year that we unleash our potential and make it the best kicking year!




-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment